CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

11.10.2008

Halloween

It's been ten days but Halloween was pretty fun this year. Most of my friends had to work that night. What? So I ended up just dressing up to be in a few pictures and around ten o'clock my friends got off and we went to the FEAR FACTORY in Rigby which is a haunted house that really scared me. It got me dang good. Anyway I decided to dress up as Cast Away. It was cheap and, MIRACULOUSLY, I even found a Wilson volleyball at Big Five. As in really, a legit Cast Away promotion volleyball. I originally went to Walmart to buy a white volleyball and red paint to paint my own Wilson face on but they didn't have any SO I went and tried Big Five and they actually had probably 40 Cast Away Wilson volleyballs!! It even says Cast Away on the volleyball. It was stunning. Anyway...it worked. But I fear my days of fun Halloween's are over (until I have kids) as nothing will ever top Halloween 2006 as the ultimate Halloween: when I was Quailman and my best friend Jon was Skeeter Valentine. That was da bomb.

Halloween 2006
Halloween 2008: Complete with my very own Wilson Volleyball.

1 comments:

James Shipley said...

Oh yea, '06 was the best! Wait, I don't remember 06!

How To Make Friends