CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

5.21.2008

Grill Assignment

Well our George Foreman Grill Machine marketing campaign is finally over! Our teacher put us into groups of four and she gave us a company that we had to create a whole new advertising campaign for. She gave us the grill machine and our target audience was 18-30 year old males, particularly college students. Each person in our group had to design an ad of our choice but all four ads had to flow together and be consistent. Our slogan was "grill in style" and it focused on how you can have the grill machine however you want it. At first I decided to create a billboard, but afterwards it looked like it had too many words, so I turned it into a magazine spread (both are shown below...but the magazine spread is the official one I turned in). We had to present our campain to the class and it went flawlessly. My group was great and actually we were kinda funny too. It was fun. The model is my friend Katy from up here. She was a good sport...

Billboard
(it had too many words so I didn't turn it in, I still like it though)


Magazine Spread

2 comments:

Janis said...

I love it Craig! Really clever! Your model (friend) is perfect for the ad. MOM

Papa Dave said...

HI Son, Very clever and cute also. Congratulations. Let us know what kind of grade you received. Love Dad

How To Make Friends