CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

5.27.2008

Wedding Gift

Saturday Matt, Mike, and I went down to Utah for Dani and Jon Itri's wedding reception. Jon's one of my best friends, he got married May 17 in Redlands Cali. We left saturday at 10 am, got to Layton around 1 pm, had lunch, saw Prince Caspian (which I thought was incredible, amazing Gospel symbolism....C.S.Lewis = genious....), went to the reception and spent about five hours there, and started driving back to Rexburg at 10 pm (discussing Prince Caspian and the Gospel symbolism for most of the way home...) getting home at 1 am. (Matt and mike had to be back in Rexburg because their older sister was visiting...). I woke up Sunday with food poisoning I believe (not from the reception...) and made it to two minutes of Sacrament meeting spending the entire time in the bathroom, then asking mike to take me home because there was no way I was going to get something out of church that day anyway, got home and spent a few hours with the "other" jon. All is good now. So my wedding gift to Jon and Dani was making their invitations and wedding DVD so I didn't need to get them anything. But for fun I decided to take romantic movie posters and put their faces on them as something they could have for fun. People at the reception loved them. Here are just a few of them:








1 comments:

Stevie said...

Craig I love these, they are sooo fun!!!! You are so creative and give the best presents. I love when people make stuff!

How To Make Friends