CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

7.02.2008

Digital Advertisement

For my advertising class we had to design, in partners, an ad as if it were to appear on the internet, but we had to do it in a sequence of four.  It could either be four strips, four circles, four squares, etc..!..  Me and my partner Tiffany (or...My partner Tiffany and I...(which one mom?) haha)), of whom we make a great team, created this ad for the olympics.  We put athletes inside of Tetris pieces and had Tetris be a proud sponsor.  We like it.


2 comments:

Janis said...

It is "Tiffany and I". Were you not in english class that day?

I love your ad. Good job Craig and Tiffany! Very creative and clean.

MOM

J.J. said...

Craig, that's such a cool idea. Good job. Hi Mrs. Shipley :)

How To Make Friends