CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

6.24.2008

Big Judds!

So for my birthday I went to Big Judds. It is famous for its one pound burger that if you eat you get your picture up on the wall. Thank you Mamie and Monkey for getting it for me! At first I wasn't planning on eating it...but the pressure built. My friends became vicious creatures that would demand nothing but that I ate it. I sat there for about an hour total trying to get it down. After a fourth of it I was done but kept going. I kept being told that it was all in my head but I could seriously feel it at the top of my throat. I even gagged a few times. Anyway, enough of that. Here are some pictures. There are some pretty bad ones of me eating it later on that I don't have yet. But here you can see most of my friends who came and the size of the beast! Thanks again everyone for a fun birthday!

Friends!

If I only knew...

2 comments:

Mamie said...

Oh That was hilarious!!!! and you are so welcome Craig!

J.J. said...

Still cannot believe this, haha.

How To Make Friends