CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

6.10.2008

...as you've never seen me before

So it was the weekend and girls in our ward had an 80's birthday party for three girls. Probably one of the most fun nights of my life.  I went as a rock star and had a blast.  I died my hair white but it came out more silver.  At midnight we went to a local dance at the Rexburg airport til one and as we were walking in, I was the last to enter, this one guy said "i don't know what just happened...". It was hilarious. Everyone was looking at us like we WAS CRAZY! we were...


Chad and I
Meghan and I
Sweet hair
Beth and Meghan





1 comments:

J.J. said...

Wait, your hair is white now???

How To Make Friends