CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

6.20.2008

Pepsi

First off I had a great birthday.  A friend of mine took the pictures so I don't have them yet but will put them on when I get them.  Thanks for the many hundreds (jk) of texts and phone calls from all around the country and from my friends here in Rexburg! It was a busy day in that I had a billboard project due at five pm that night.  We had to create a conceptual billboard where we had to "think outside the billboard" and use 3d and stuff.  I did pepsi.  I like it. Here it is:



2 comments:

Megan said...

Nice billboard. And happy birthday!

Mamie said...

did you get your A+++++ YET ON THIS ONE!

How To Make Friends