CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

6.10.2008

A tragic loss...

So this past week was absolute chaos.  To spare the details I'll just say it was midterm week, i had three major projects due, tests, and papers.  I was kinda going crazy.  I spent a record thirteen hours in the Spori lab basement (with no windows and depressing fluorescent lack of light brightness) last Tuesday.  I'm not complaining though.  I found myself twice looking for my cell phone, only to discover that I was already holding it.  So on Friday morning ish I was typing a paper on my bed, went up to get off the bed and my laptop fell off and the screen cracked.  I panicked because the paper was due in two hours. It was quite tragic.  Surprisingly enough I could and still can see the top 1/4 of the screen so my paper was still open (see pictures).  I quickly saved it and used my roomates computer to finish the rest of the paper.  I had a mild heart attack, especially with the crazy week I was having.  I got the paper in tho.  My roommate Ryan had an extra monitor (who just has an extra monitor?) and some cord that connects my laptop to it so I can see my screen on that one for now.  I am thankful for that and that I was still able to see some of my paper. Prayer is good. 


Tragic
My screen can now be seen on the left. Amazing.
Where I semi-live. The Spori Building. Heck, I'm in there right now!



2 comments:

J.J. said...

Hey you told me to look at this a while ago. Wow, sorry about your laptop. I def agree, prayer is good, lol...but I still probably would have had that heart attack lol.

Anna said...

Craigers! 13 hours in the Spori? Sick! I think my brothers spent a day or two in there once. That place is a black hole.. :)

How To Make Friends