CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

10.25.2008

Hay Maze

For FHE this week we went to the Rexburg Hay Maze. I was kinda bitter cause when we got there it looked small from the outside and I didn't wanna pay five bucks to go through a two minute maze. But I was wrong...very wrong. We went in groups of four and it took us one hour and a half to get out of it! It was insane. I was humbled. Frustrations arose. But we finally made it out!...Also, Rexburg has a haunted house called the Haunted Mill that is really creepy. A group of us went and we took these pictures afterwards. You will notice in the second one that there is a creepy person (it was a Haunted Mill person we believe...or is it?) in the back middle that no one knew was there until we got home. It really creeped us out...and still gives me the willies!!


Creepy!

1 comments:

Janis said...

That really is scary. Or are you pulling our leg. Come clean.

How To Make Friends