CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

10.07.2008

My Child

So I guess during the Saturday Afternoon Session of General Conference there was a children's choir (I listened to this one online while working on a project...). In the choir I guess there was a young boy who looks exactly like me. I had about fifteen friends from all over the place text me this! My friends parents in LA paused their television on the little boy, took a picture of it, texted matt and mike the picture...and so it begun. But also friends in Georgia, Arizona, and Utah all texted me as well! But I gotta say this kid does show some resemblence...what do you think?

Family Resemblance?

7 comments:

Janis said...

He's cute, but not as cute as you were as a little boy. MOM

Shelly Rowlan said...

Hmmm. Some resemblance. It might be the blank stare. And he looks like he has no idea what he should be doing right now, but he's going to fake his way through it. I've seen you with that EXACT look many, many times. Many.

Anna said...

OH my gosh... he DOES Look like you. WOW, I mean seriously that kid could be yours.

I've had like 20 people randomly tell me I look like the gymnas Shawn Johnson.

Jessica and Mike said...

oh my gosh TWINS loves it!

James Shipley said...

I did notice him, and now that you mention it...

robin said...

i love it . . . funny, he looks like you now, but not so much you as a little boy. so hilarious! cute kid . . .

David M Shipley said...

Not even close! Love Dad

How To Make Friends