CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

4.10.2008

Bachelor Parties!!!!!!

It's the season of love and you know what that means...BACHELOR PARTIES!!! I have three friends (Rory, Dru, and Jon) getting married within the next month so I threw them a joint bachelor party before their semester ended. Jon just bought a house in Rexburg so I threw it there. We had a nacho bar, pizza, and root beer keggs. Activities included "pin the garter on Katherine Heigl", bachelor Jeopardy, and "how well do you know your fiance?" where I asked their future wives questions about themselves beforehand and quizzed the guys. It was a massively successful party with plenty of surprises to be had. Here are the pictures I'm allowed to show you (just kidding).

1 comments:

Papa Dave said...

Hello my son. I was touched by your service entry. I was feeling bad for you because of lack of 'work' and not going to school, but it seems you have made the most and more of the situation. You have uplifted me with your writing. I think I like this whole idea. I am thinking we may want to give notices when posting. Do you know what that is? Love Dad

How To Make Friends