CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

4.17.2008

It's Me!

Just a quick post saying I'm here. The internet has been down at my apartment but it's back and ready to roll. Rexburg has been empty but students are starting to flood the streets again getting ready for the new semester. Tip to self: stay clear of Wal-Mart for the next week, if I need toilet paper, go somewhere else. The sun is being felt and the snow is almost all gone. Friends and family are coming out of hibernation. It's good to see people going on walks and runs, including myself. I'm excited for school to start. I am never taking as long a break from the real world as I have this past semester, no sir. I applied for a part time job at Winger's and hopefully there is a possibility there. "We'll let you know by the end of the week," they say....but how many times have I heard that? So i'm gonna call and be annoying. Wish me luck

1 comments:

Janis said...

I"m wishing you luck! MOM

How To Make Friends