CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

4.21.2008

My Room

This is kinda funny but I really like my room this semester so I'm showing you. I really wanted a clean slick room for the summer semester and wanted it really bright. Mom, my quilt fits it perfectly. I got these cool lights that remind me of Dr. Octopus's arms and hung some of my projects up from the past. I also got a really cool Lysol spray thingy that hangs on the wall and sprays good smelling stuff every 9, 18, or 36 minutes depending on how often I want it to go off. Iturn it off at night though cause it freaks me out in the middle of the night.


View from my room.

0 comments:

How To Make Friends