CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

9.22.2008

4 years ago...

Today, September 22, was the 4 year anniversary of me entering the MTC to serve my mission in Arizona. I can't believe it's been 4 years since mom and dad dropped me off and I was the first missionary to leave the orientation room, only to get a second hepatitis shot I hadn't done yet, and then on to the beginning of a 2 year journey. It was by far the scariest happy moment of my life! And the day after, September 23, still to this day remains the longest day of my life. YOU WANT ME TO GET UP AT 6:30 a.m. EVERY DAY FOR TWO YEARS??? Well I did it! And can't believe I've been home now for an additional 2 years. I sure miss it a lot sometimes and all the great people I was fortunate to meet. But life goes on...

2 comments:

Janis said...

That was a happy scary day for us too. Looks like you're studying hard.....MOM

Anonymous said...

Yes, we miss you to. The good times we had. My favorite of course was the spirit you always brought. You were always able to bring the spirit along and still have fun. Good luck with school

How To Make Friends