CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

9.30.2008

Eventful Weekend!

This weekend was fun! Friday was our friend Meghan's birthday so we went to Johnny Carino's to celebrate. There was a camera and about 200 pictures taken.  I somehow found myself in 198 of them...
Me, Seth and Matt...
Matt and Josie...oh, and me.
We went to the sand dunes this weekend, and I ended up getting stuck right next to the road in the sand. It didn't look that deep!!!! So this is me grieving. Two nice guys with a jeep stopped and helped us out.  Tiffany (the car) is a good sport.
We/I also went shooting this weekend with some friends. I was nervous when my friend Brooke had the shotgun...
The semester is going great!

0 comments:

How To Make Friends