CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Tunes

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">

9.17.2008

I'm Ba-ack!

After a long absence from the blogging phenomenon, I am back. Yes it is true. A new semester and with it a new blog. The 7 week break came and is now gone with the wind.  It was a blast living in L.A. with my friends and their family.  Being back in Rexburg is great too.  This semester will be fun and have brand new challenges...such as getting stung by a bee today for the first time in my life...after tragically losing a tennis match to my friend Jon.  He stung me on the shin and it hurt for a while.  It's all good now though.  It wasn't as bad as I'd expect, and it's good to know I'm not allergic, as I have wondered this my entire life...wondering if a bee sting would be the way I go...


This semester I am taking great classes.  My itinerary includes: Criminology, Media Management, Media Law and Ethics, Custom Images, and of course, Advertising Concepts. Criminology is very interesting and intense.  Media Management is hilarious as we study commercials, skits, youtube videos, and video podcasts and analyze them.  Media Law and Ethics will be the toughy this semester because, as it says in its title, studies law. Custom Images is with Sister Esplin, of whose it is my 4th class taking from her because, in my eyes, she is the best teacher this school has and is perfect at all she does in terms of visual design. Advertising Concepts is my favorite, duh, and the teacher is gonna be great as we expand on our advertising capabilities and designs.  

I'm still living in the Ridge 708 and probably will stay here until I graduate.  I'm in room number one, which nobody can understand why I love so much.  But if you've been to our apartment, you will understand that the hallway is very long and dark.  I like being in the front and just getting there already.  Matt and Mike are still my roomates as well as second timer Ryan, from Hollister.  Newcomers to the apt include Brock from Ohio, and Scott Hadley from somewhere in Utah.  We're all returned missionaries from Argentina, Brazil, W. Virginia, Long Beach and ARIZONA BABY!! 

Other activities thus far this semester have been getting back to exercising and playing tennis.  My friend, Eric Vail, who was my first zone leader in AZ, and I play almost every day.  We're on the same level of talent as tennis goes so it is fun.  Life is great at the moment with no complaints (other than that stupid bee sting!).  It's good to be back to the blog. 

?
Me cooking
Our living room, complete with Mike

1 comments:

robin said...

hooray . . . a new post!

what's with that face you have in both of your pictures? are you surprised? scared? overwhelmed?

i'm jealous you're back in rexburg. there's nothing like rexburg in the late summer/fall. love it.

How To Make Friends